Tuesday, September 20, 2011

VA Fusion Travel Call

at Virginia Fusion this weekend, i was playing offense and some girl on some other team was guarding me.

there was a travel called, so i went to pat her on the back to tell her that something was called, but she moved just as i went to pat her on the back, and ended up lightly grazing her butt. this in of itself was awkward enough for me, but to make matters more awkward she was like "did..did you just...graze my butt?" 

this lead me into an uncomfortable, short explanation of how i went to pat her on the back but she moved and then i said sorry quite a few times. this made things slightly less bad, but then she only face-guarded me for the last part of the point, meaning she never turned her back towards me, which made me feel bad cause i think i accidentally creeped her out...

thankfully the rest of that point wasn't too long and face-guarding is not conducive to repeating the same, butt-grazing, mistake twice... 

No comments:

Post a Comment