Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Rain and Lowes

so yesterday it was raining and i went to Lowes with a friend. i had just run from the car to the covering outside the door and i was taking off my glasses to dry them off, as glasses and rain dont go well together.

and so i look up as im cleaning off my glasses and this old man and i make eye contact and he starts laughing at me.

i dont think anything about cleaning my glasses is particularly funny so i assume that something else is wrong with me so i look down and everything appears to be normal, so i look back up again, and hes still laughing at me.

not knowing what to do i just give him an awkward smile and walk into the store reallly slowly, which probably didnt help my attempt at looking normal or stop him laughing...

No comments:

Post a Comment