Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ipods and Doors

On my way to class, I was walking behind this girl in my class who was listening to her ipod. She and I were walking about the same speed, until we got to the door of our classroom, when she slowed down to the point where she was essentially stopped. So I am just stuck behind this girl who isn't moving and is blocking the entire doorway to our classroom, and she's listening to music so I can't ask her to move or open the door.

I clear my throat and she doesn't hear me, so I just stand insanely close to her until she opens the door, which took her at least two minutes to do. And when she finally did open the door, she only opened it wide enough for herself to go in, and let it shut behind her.

So I was left, still standing outside our classroom with a door shut in my face. Good way to start the day at 8am!

No comments:

Post a Comment