Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Halloween 2012

i acquired a tiger onesie for halloween, and decided to wear it to class all day on halloween under my sweatshirt.

in my first class i took off my sweatshirt and was wearing the onesie and taking notes when my teacher asks who is going to franklin street that night. so i raised my hand and she asked me what i was going to be, and i said "this" and gestured to myself. she asked me to stand up and show the class, so i got up and stood in the row in the middle of my classroom.

then, she chooses to inquire: "tell us a little about yourself"

not knowing what direction to go with this i freeze and think of every possible way to answer this question:
do i tell my whole life story and waste a class period? do i just say my name? do i tell her my plans for the evening? do i tell her what my major is? do i explain how i came into possession of a tiger onesie? do i tell her that i ate a piece of pie for breakfast today and that it was extremely delicious? do i say a few key features? what are my key features? DO I EVEN HAVE KEY FEATURES?? OH MY GOODNESS WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE??

im freaking out so i decide, for some reason, just to say "i am a tiger." and immediately sit back down.

crisis averted.

No comments:

Post a Comment