Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Classic Umbrella

so since its raining out today, im using my umbrella (crazy, i know!)

but one time, when it was raining, i was using my umbrella on my walk back to my dorm from class. my umbrella is super cool cause it has this button that you press and it opens, and then you press it again and the top fan-part thingy closes and you can push it down again and store it in a nice fun place.

so, i was walking back, and i was holding the umbrella super close to my head cause it was raining and i was cold. and i accidentally pressed the button again.

and closed the umbrella directly on my face.

but there were people walking behind me, so i didnt want to reopen it cause then it would look like i did it by accident (which i did...) and that would look silly.

however, i was only halfway to my dorm. and it was still raining. and that person was still walking behind me.

so i walked the rest of the way back to my dorm in the rain.. holding my folded up umbrella in my hand.

but at least i had my dignity?

No comments:

Post a Comment